Sunday, May 8, 2011

WE HAVE JUST STARTED CLEANING THE OCEAN

Do you remember nine students and I went cleaning PLAYA DE LOS PESCADORES? Here are some images that depict my students working hard on that task.  I got my hands dirty, too. I do not appear because I was the fotographer.  I hope my students send me some where I appear fighting the garbage and I will post them.
Luisana and Felix vs. the garbage...

Leidy and Isaac really love cleanlyness

Evelyn and Soranyi Moreno work hard, too.  Do you recognize them?

A man we did not know joined us...

Offnely and Soranyi Rodriguez, like the others, did not pay attention to the off-and-on rain and showed their love for the planet...
At this point, we were hungry, tired, and even wet. However, we preferred to clean this last part right before lunch...For some reason, Jesus does not appear. He did a good job, too.
TO BE CONTINUED


No comments:

Post a Comment