Sunday, May 22, 2011

IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO CONTRIBUTORS OR AUTHORS

Hi, dear contributors or authors of MAXETEACHING,
It is wonderful to have you as authors in this great tool to develop our writing skills.  First of all, I would like to thank and, at the same time, congratulate the first group of contributors for the effort made in their Composition Class.  The bulletin board on the first floor in Building C at CURNE in San Francisco de Macorís in the Dominican Republic shows your high quality as writers.  As I told you in class, from now on, the students in my literature and composition classes will become contributors or authors of this blog.  The idea is to have a community of writers with them.  They will be able to publish their writing in English and give and receive feedback to one another's works.  By the way, I encourage you to give more feedback to the works that have been posted so far.  I also expect for your comments to the images and texts I have published. Do not be shy! This blog is ours and we need to take advantage of it. One last thing, Once you become a contributor, you can publish your writing and, if you want, you can acompany it with something visual such as a photo, chart, drawing, or so on.  As for me, besides my writing, I will be posting images and texts of the activities I carry on with my students and other related events.
I am so happy for this new improvement in my teaching and learning process!
Thank you very much!
Máximo
P.S.: KEEP ON SPREADING THIS GOOD NEWS!
 THE ENGLISH SPEAKING COMMUNITY WILL BE PLEASED AND THANKFULL

2 comments:

  1. This is an excellent way to express our ideas and knowledge,thank you teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK, WHEN YOU NEED ME JUST CALL ME.

    ReplyDelete