Wednesday, May 23, 2012

TO my IDI/224 (Level 6) STUDENTS IN SEMESTER 2012/2

Dear future students,
I hope you are enjoying your summer vacation. By this message, I would like to inform you that we will be working with a new book.  The name of that book is Passages, Second Edition. It was written by Jack Richards and Chuck Sandy. Passages includes a textbook, a workbook, and audio material. It will be sold at Libería Mora in San Francisco de Macorís, Dominican Republic. The director of the Languages School at UASD told me that arrangements are being made so that students can go to the said book store and buy their books.  If you are registering in IDI-224 for next semester (2012-2), I highly recommend you to buy your book before classes start due to I will start teaching the first day of class.
Take care
Máximo

1 comment: